PLEASE NOTE: IN-PERSON VISITS ARE NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. HOWEVER, VIRTUAL PROGRAM OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with the Center for Educational Outreach to inform, engage, and inspire youth during a University of Michigan campus visit. Our goal is to always meet your needs. Therefore, please be sure to share topics and information you would like to see covered during your campus visit.
The Center for Educational Outreach campus visit experience is the right fit for you if…
- Your end goal is to cultivate post-secondary aspiration and academic achievement.
- You are an underserved K-12 school with 50% or more of your students on free or reduced lunch or a community-based organization/educational non-profit promoting college access and success.
- You are submitting your inquiry at least 3 weeks in advance prior to your requested visit date. (Ideally, as much advance notice as possible)
- Your group of visiting students does not exceed 80.
- You have at least one chaperone for every ten visiting students.
- Your requested date falls on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday (unless other arrangements are made for a designated Saturday visit.)
We make every effort to accommodate each request made. However, submitting a request does not confirm your campus visit. Your group registration is confirmed only after you have received approval from our Campus Visits Program Manager with the subject line "Confirmation - CEO Campus Visit". Please do not make travel arrangements until we confirm your registration. Additionally, advance registration is required for all campus visits; we are unable to accommodate groups arriving without a registration.